How a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) can get Registered on CSC Portal-
CSC will be allocated to person called Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE). CSC is operated by Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE). For it, it is essential to register themselves on official portal. Procedure of registration is as-
- Log on to the official Portal i.e. www.apna.csc.gov.in
- Click on “Login Tab” from the top of page.
- Click on “CSC Connect”
- A new page will be open, where VLE need to enter the CSC ID and Password.
- After Authentication, A registration page will be open where required data like Name, Address, CSC Location etc. need to enter.
- Click on Submit Option.
- On submission of details, he will receive the E Mail and SMS to verify the Mail ID & Mobile Number.
- To verify the same, Click on the Link given in the E-Mail and need to enter the CSC ID/ Password and activation code sent via message on your mobile.
- After entering the all data, Click on Submit Option.
The confirmation mail for successfully registration will be sent to the VLE.